16 juni 2017

Hello Friday.... some bathroom inspiration

Sometimes my brain works in a funny way. I see a fun piece of artwork on Pinterest and my mind starts to decorate a bathroom. Must have something to do with the naked ladies swimming with tigers or something. Who knows! Thank goodness for my blog where I can ventilate the results of these fun brain waves. Here's some bathroom inspiration.

Image 1 | Image 2 | Just Swim artwork by Monica Ramos | Bath sheet Raina by Cotton ON | Tooth brush by HAY | Pocket organizer by Normann Copenhagen | Flip mirror blush by Normann Copenhagen | Towel ladder Norm by Menu | Botanicals body wash pomegranate by Cotton on BodyWhy did I pin those three images? The first one because I like the contrast between the shades of green and the pale pink and coral. Plus an open paint can photo creates a lovely colour palet for moodboards. The middle image (the bathroom one) because I otherwise propably would not have thought of putting these tiles vertical instead of horizontal and I like this 200% better. The one on the right was love at first sight. I am still to find out of this piece was turned into posters cause if yes I want one! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten